Friday, June 22, 2012

Simplicity and #Writemotivation

I tried to think of what I'd blog about today but wasn't coming up with much. Instead, I thought I'd share one of the videos I watch when my confidence is in the dumps. Much of what I believe can be seen in this video. And when it comes to making it to success, it's all about one word: Simplicity.

Also, July is around the corner and that means #writemotivation is making a return. I highly recommend this for anyone who needs some extra "get-up" in the their writing. It'll not only make you feel better about what you're doing, but you'll also get to meet some pretty cool people. #Writemotivation is led by KT Hanna, and her blog sign-up can be found here. It's not a competition either, it's just a friendly group of folks looking to establish monthly goals and encourage each other to achieve them. Give it a try!

Keep Writing.

J.G.A.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. Writing is something I have always enjoyed and am looking forward to getting my blog off the ground. Found yours while perusing profiles...I can dig it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Make yourself comfortable. :)

      Delete